Attitude defines us in the world. We have very often heard people saying that Attitude is how one shapes his or her life. Now what exactly is Attitude? To be successful in any area in life you need to have the right attitude, which means you have to approach any task or job with determination, tenacity and above all plenty of enthusiasm. Aptitude is your inherent strength and abilities to deliver, your specialisation in a particular subject or a trade. Stanford Research Institute reports that only 12.5 percent of our success in life is determined by knowledge; the other 87.5 percent comes from attitude. New ideas are more important than performing a routine work. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. Short Essay on Attitude. They could either be positive or negative, that depends on how one views the situation. One is chiefly recognized by his attitude as attitude reflects our mindset and influences our behaviour in a big way. It’s your ATTITUDE, not your APTITUDE, that determines your ALTITUDE! Article shared by. Sterling W. Sill said that everything depends on attitude. Our attitude is very important when we have nothing and equally important when we have everything. Attitude and Aptitude both are very essential for your success. Why Attitude Is More Important Than IQ Published on September 13, 2015 September 13, 2015 • 23,850 Likes • 2,356 Comments Ability is your intrensic in-built capacity, your capacity to solve a problem, by your intelligence and observations. Funmi Wale-Adegbite has stressed more as he said that Success is 80% attitude and 20% aptitude. Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. We get good grades or poor grades, it depends on our attitude. Blog; White Papers; Industry Solutions; Partners; Contact; About Us; Internet of Things IoT Framework IoT Integration IoT Service Provider + 6 more. For the first situation knowledge is a must and attitude will result from the management requirements, while for the second situation attitude is more important since the employee can search for the lacking knowledge if necessary. Get here some tips of how to have right combination of attitude and aptitude. Services; Resources.

Attitude is basically how one assesses on factors like people, objects, issues or events. Thomas Jefferson say that Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Attitude is an assumption of superiority, you feel you know more than others, not willing to listen to others. In this second situation, creativity is most important. The most successful and happy people have PMA – a Positive Mental Attitude.